About Me

My photo
This is a 'tea and chat' style blog where I blog about whatever fills my head each day. Many posts are about my experiences as mummy to my little boy born 16 weeks early :)

Thursday 3 May 2012

Blaine-isms

Blaine's talking is coming on in leaps and bounds. Although he has probably been a little late off the starting line in terms of speaking I am so proud to say now that he has started he is a right little chatterbox and is asking questions, expressing himself and even giving his thoughts and opinions! 

His vocabulary is amazing me every day and his personality is shining through :) 

As the saying goes 'kids say the funniest things' ... well he is a constant source of amusement and joy everyday.
 
Some of this weeks Blaine-isms:

Where do birds live? 'In tree houses'

When taking his glasses off as he nods off for a nap: 'I need them mummy - my eyes will get cold!'

To his daddy: 'You are naughty and you are rude. Go and be rude in another town.'

Of the cat: 'Simba is my brother'

'Me and daddy are going to the pub. You're not allowed. You're a girl.' 

After kissing both his eyes at bedtime and on giving him an extra kiss: 'I not got 3 eyes! I'm not alien!'


Watch this space. I'm sure there are many more to come!


1 comment:

  1. some classic lines there! the tree houses one..i love that!

    ReplyDelete